Always putting your customer at the centre of your business creates a service driven culture. To provide the best customer service, your team need to understand and embrace that culture.
This two day customer service training course will motivate participants to becoming more customer focused and more passionate about delivering outstanding service. This will be achieved by understanding the logical and emotional motivations of a customer to buy or continue using a service that your company provide. Participants will learn how to become more flexible communicators who are able to engage better with customers, portray energy, and commitment to every customer.
This two day program will energize your staff to deliver world class service that leaves customers with a lasting positive impression of your Company, which will mean customers will have confidence in your products and services, resulting in repeat business and loyal customers.
We work with Local Enterprise Boards & Chambers Of Commerce such as Naas Chamber Of Commerce, Wexford Chamber Of Commerce & North Dublin Chamber Of Commerce.
We provide a range of Courses both in Professional Selling & Sales Management.
We provide Training for a number of Skillnets Programmes & work with The National Learning Network to help their staff become more effective in dealing with their Job Seekers.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Discover the attitude, skills, knowledge and habits needed to be a successful customer service representative.
- ( KASH)
- Explain the importance of measuring & benchmarking service as well as the value of a lost customer.
- Realign their thinking about customer complaints and understand the opportunities in each challenging customer situation.
- Understand what true customer loyalty is and the importance of their role to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Understand the concept of plus one’s and the value of exceeding customer expectations in each customer interaction.