How have you transitioned from face to face sales to virtual selling?
If you are feeling overwhelmed some things to consider.
- Remember the same rules apply as if you were turning up for an appointment at their office.
- To sell you need your customers participation and engagement, so avoid settling into ”telling mode”
- Invest in lighting and sound.
- Practice talking directly to your camera.
- Use the record features on your platform of choice to record and evaluate your own performance.
If you are interested in gaining confidence when you are engaging with clients virtually, please get in touch and lets create a plan that focuses on :
Improving your confidence.
Some tips for engagement.
The importance of an agenda for your meeting.
The importance of ”Camera on” and the impact that has on higher conversion levels.
Get in touch to explore how I can help and support you improve your confidence as you sell virtually.
Lets have a chat on 087 2730463 or email me on email@example.com